- Self contained loft apartment with Bed and Breakfast
- Modern barn conversion with kitchen area and double shower
- Sleeps 2 in Queen size double bed
- Private entrance and secluded position with rural views
- Own drive and parking area
- Continental breakfast with fresh fruit and local produce
- Ideal for holiday or business visitor (broadband)
- Quiet environment for relaxing or working
- Non-smoking, not suitable for children, and no pets permitted
- Available all year round
- Prices: £85 per single night per apartment
£80 per night per apartment for two nights or more(Please note that we are closed mid-Jan 2016 to end Feb 2016. All other dates, please enquire.)
Self contained contemporary first floor apartment with own entrance drive and parking. Private and secluded with far reaching views over open countryside. Double bed, leather sofa,TV/DVD/CD, glass dining table and wooden floors. Small kitchen area with fridge, kettle and toaster. Double shower. Continental breakfast with local produce when available. Small private deck and garden area.
Cockfield is 7 miles from the market town of Bury St. Edmunds, 4 miles from historic Lavenham. Both have a host of interesting places to visit plus numerous pubs, restaurants and cafes. Constable country, the east coast, Southwold, Dunwich, Aldeburgh, Norwich Cambridge and Newmarket are all within easy reach.
BOOKING: directly with the owner