- Bed and Breakfast in Grade II listed farmhouse
- Sleeps up to 4 in two cottage-style double rooms
- Note: Self catering for 2, 2/3 or 4/5 is also available –(follow this link for details of our charming self-catering properties on the Farm)
- One room with ensuite shower, one with private shower/bath
- Full English/Continental Breakfast included
- Ample on site parking
- Sorry, no smoking in the house
- Pets – welcome in the ground floor room
- Open all year
- £85-£100 per night for double room, £60- £80 for single occupancy
Thatched farm offers Bed and Breakfast in the main house and Self Catering accommodation in two cottages in the two acres of gardens.
A few minutes drive to both Woodbridge and Waldringfield riverside, Thatched Farm is surrounded by open fields, woods and footpaths. Yet we are only five minutes drive from several local pubs for dining, the River Deben, Golf, Shops and the A12. We are ideally situated for exploring the towns and attractions of the beautiful Suffolk coast. Set in lovely two acre gardens which you are free to enjoy, Thatched Farm is an ideal retreat. Two double rooms available each with private shower/bathroom and each with private breakfast/sitting area with TV. Coffee/tea facilities in rooms. Laundry room on site. Free wireless internet access. Ample parking and secure cycle storage. Filling breakfasts! We look forward to welcoming you to Thatched Farm.
Thatched Farm is just outside the main village of Waldringfield, which lies on the southwest bank of the River Deben, a few miles from Woodbridge. Waldringfield has a popular riverside pub, is within the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and is close to Newbourne Springs nature trail/reserve. While offering a rural retreat, Thatched Farm is within easy reach of many of Suffolk’s natural and man-made attractions – Concerts at Snape, Framlingham an Orford Castles, the Victorian seaside town of Southwold, Sutton Hoo, historic Aldeburgh, bird-watching at RSPB Minsmere, and many nature trails and reserves.
BOOKING: direct with the owner