- Self Catering in a brick and flint-faced Victorian cottage with woodburner
- Sleeps 4 in one double and one twin
- Bath with shower over and separate downstairs cloakroom
- Parking: Opposite or 100 yards along the road
- Included: Linen, towels, tea towels, electricity, heating, logs for the woodburner
- One well behaved dog allowed
- Children welcome
- Non smoking
- Available all year
- Price range (valid until April 2016): £235 to £375 per week
The cottage has a front porch leading into the living room with woodburner (logs supplied), TV, DVD and three-piece suite.
One step down takes you into the kitchen/diner with a table that seats four. Appliances in the kitchen include a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer. There is a downstairs cloakroom with toilet and washbasin. There is a private back garden with patio, table and chairs.
Upstairs there is a double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom has a bath with shower over. The main heating is by storage and panel heaters.
Blaxhall is small village in the heart of the Suffolk coastal region ideally positioned for visiting Woodbridge, Snape, Aldeburgh, Minsmere(RSPB), Orford and the National Trust sites at Sutton Hoo, Orford Ness and Dunwich. Snape Malting’s concert hall and galleries are only one and half miles away.
There are lovely walks from the cottage with Blaxhall Common on the doorstep. There is a regular bus service from the village going to Snape, Woodbridge, Aldeburgh and Ipswich. A short walk takes you to the ‘The Ship Inn’ selling real ale and home cooked food.