Alderton is a village and civil parish in the Suffolk Coastal district of Suffolk, England, about six miles north of Felixstowe, 10 miles south-east of Woodbridge and 2 miles south of Hollesley, on the North Sea coast and in the heart of Heaths of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In 2007 its population was 430, reducing to 423 at the 2011 Census.

Showing 2 from 2 Items

Count:
Sort by:
Order:

Daisy’s is a light and spacious, self contained double bedded suite sleeping up to four people (1 double bed and a sofa bed), with shower room, television and a seated breakfast area.

The Old Rectory, Alderton

The house, near the Suffolk coast, was designed in 1772 by John Carr of York (1723-1807) for the Revd. Richard Frank. Perhaps Carr’s best known work is the Crescent in Buxton. The interior with its fine proportioned reception rooms had its…